Tax Haven Dominica — Company Incorporation
The offshore tax haven Dominica is located in the eastern part of the Caribbean Sea between two French islands — Martinique and Guadeloupe. The population of Dominica is 74,000 and the official language is English. Do not mistake it with the Dominican Republic.
The economy of offshore tax haven Dominica is predominantly agricultural with a developing tourist industry.
Independence from the UK was gained in 1978. A Westminster style parliamentary democracy was adopted with parliamentary elections every 5 years. The Commonwealth of Dominica is a member of the British Commonwealth with a President as Head of State, but executive power lies with the Prime Minister and his Cabinet of Ministers.
Offshore tax haven Dominica has excellent communications provided by several local and international companies. Major carriers like British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, and Air France provide air services from Europe to Dominica through Barbados and the neighbouring islands.
The Government of Dominica understands the importance of the offshore tax haven sector. All necessary legislation has been adapted to encourage offshore investors. Overall, by choosing Dominica as your offshore tax shelter, you choose stability for your investment, tax-free income and profits, and no exchange controls for the offshore IBC.
Dominica Company Formation
- In this offshore tax haven your IBC will be tax exempt for 20 years beginning from the day of incorporation
- Fast incorporation service in this particular offshore tax haven (within one working day)
- No annual returns to file
- No annual audit to be submitted
- The information on beneficial owners is kept in the Registered Agent Office and is not open to the general public
- Low annual maintenance fees in Dominica offshore tax haven
- Wide choice of names is still available in this offshore tax haven
- Bearer shares are available
- Nominee services are available and provided by our company
- Minimum of only one director and shareholder is required
- Corporate directors are permitted in Dominica offshore tax haven
Dominica Offshore Company Incorporation Restrictions
Restriction on Names and activities for an IBC incorporated in offshore tax haven Dominica:
- Names must end with one of the following words or abbreviations; Limited, Sociedad Anónima, Société Anonyme, Corporation, Incorporated, PTY Ltd., GmbH, LLC, PLC, etc. All other abbreviations indicating limited liability are permitted.
- The following words cannot be used: Assurance, Bank, Building Society, Chamber of Commerce, Chartered, Co-operative, Imperial, Insurance, Municipal, Royal, National and Dominica. In addition, names must not suggest a connection with any branch of the Government, a political party, a university or professional association.
Dominica Companies Additional Information:
An offshore IBC must maintain a registered office in offshore tax haven Dominica and must appoint a registered agent, who is a resident of Dominica. All these services are provided by TH Limited
A copy of the corporate documents such as the Certificate of Incorporation and the Memorandum & Articles of Association must also be kept at the registered office in the offshore tax haven Dominica.
Note. Although offshore incorporation in offshore tax haven Dominica will be finished in one working day upon receipt of the application form and appropriate fee, please allow for an additional 2 to 5 working days for the delivery of the documents depending upon your location.