Tax Haven Nevis
Nevis is an island in the northern part of the Lesser Antilles in the Caribbean Sea. Nevis is part of the Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis. The population is relatively small, listed at 12,000. The official language spoken is English.
The federation jointly became independent from the UK in 1983. A Westminster style parliamentary democracy was adopted by the federation, but in this case it is unique in that the island has its own unicameral legislature which is made up of The Governor General as Head of State/Queen’s representative and members of the Assembly. Nevis has its own premier and its own government, its own taxes and its own budget.
Off-shore tax haven Nevis has a modern and up-to-date communications infrastructure. The main international airport handles smaller aircraft with connections from major carriers like British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, and Air France.
The economy of off-shore tax haven Nevis is predominantly based on tourism, with offshore services emerging as a secure revenue generator. The world renowned Four Season Hotel is visited by elite from all over the world, and it is also well known for this and other top class resorts and hotels.
With the introduction of offshore financial services and legislation for offshore companies such as IBCs, LLC, offshore trusts and offshore foundations, the country has seen significant increase in its annual revenue since the introduction of offshore services.
Nevis has one of the successful economic citizenship programs whereby second citizenship and a second passport for the tax haven is offered through financial contributions into the Sugar Diversification Fund or for an investment in approved real estate.
The current administration readily accepts the magnitude of the off-shore tax haven sector and all essential legislation has been adapted to encourage offshore investors. In choosing Nevis as a tax shelter, there are a multitude of financial benefits - tax-free income and returns, and no exchange controls for the offshore entities.
Nevis Company Formation
- Nevis offshore entities are 100% tax exempt
- Same day company incorporation service
- No annual returns to file
- No annual audit
- The information on beneficial owners is kept in the Registered Agent Office and is not open to the general public
- Low annual maintenance fees
- Bearer shares are available
- Nominee services are available and provided by our company
- Minimum of only one Director and Shareholder is required
- Corporate directors/members/trustees are permitted
Nevis Offshore Company Incorporation Restrictions
- Names for companies must follow the rules with the acceptance of specific names. Certain manes will not be accepted as an example, names that suggest a connection with any branch of the Government, a political party, a university or professional association.
- Names must end with one of the appropriate name or abbreviations that will indicate the type of company. Some acceptable terms are: LLC, Limited, Sociedad Anonima, Societe Anonyme, Corporation, Incorporated, PTY Ltd., GmbH, LLC, PLC, etc. All other abbreviations indicating limited liability are permitted.
An offshore IBC or LLC must maintain a registered office in off-shore tax haven Nevis and must appoint a resident registered agent.
A copy of the corporate documents such as the Certificate of Incorporation and The Memorandum & Articles of Association must also be kept at the registered office.